Holiday long sleeve dresses are nothing new. If you saw velvet and cringed, stay with me! I was a non-believer but I will convince you with 25 reasons why this is the perfect Holiday Long Sleeve Dress.
I have been seeing an array of velvet dresses make the rounds the last few holiday seasons. It has been as predictable as glittery dresses on New Years Eve, ugh, but I am finally convinced that there is nothing better than THIS velvet dress for the holidays!
I actually prepared this post as soon as I bought this gorgeous Betsey Johnson dress a couple of months ago and since then I have seen velvet everywhere!
Bite My Fashion:
I get annoyed when I am wearing the same as everyone else but I stuck to my idea of wearing this dress for the holiday season and I am so glad that I did. This is the most gorgeous comfortable dress you will ever wear!
25Reasons Why You Need this Dress
- It hides wine stains.
- It hides food stains.
- Conceals your food baby, the perfection of a wrap dress.
- The fabric is stretchy.
- You can show as little or much as cleavage as you like, great for family functions and going out to a party afterward.
- No need to dry-clean.
- Everything looks luxurious, it is historically associated with nobility.
- You will be warm.
- You will feel soft and cuddly.
- It is easy to put on and take off.
- You do not have to worry about gaining or losing holiday weight.
- The dress moves beautifully as you walk.
- The fabric is heavy enough not to fly up if it is windy outside.
- This dress fits the season perfectly.
- You don’t need to accessorize heavily because it is a statement piece.
- Everyone will compliment you.
- You can let a friend borrow this dress because it will fit (think Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress)
- It is easy to go to the bathroom, unlike pencil skirts and pants.
- The dress is perfect for work parties, family parties and a night out with friends.
- Burgundy is perfect for the season.
- Burgundy goes with all skin tones.
- You will contrast or match your surroundings in a beautiful way.
- You will look festive for the holidays.
- No need to wear stockings.
- Goes perfectly with any shoes.
Here are my favorites this season! There is the perfect holiday dress for you!
Long Sleeve Holiday Dresses
So what do you think…. are you feeling the velvet dress? Leave me a comment on which is your favorite! If you love these boots, you can see them styled here as well.